6th January 2016 (reviewed yearly)
GreenCity Solutions recognise that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the provision of IT support to businesses in Peterborough and the surround area.
- Consumption of Energy and other resources
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. To help achieve this, GreenCity Solutions are working towards Investors in the Environment Green accreditation.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements, for example industry guidance and WEEE regulations
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.