The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a highly successful and fast-growing organisation, at the leading edge of the technology sector. GreenCity Solutions firmly believe in promoting internally and therefore we are seeking a candidate that has a long-term career view who can ultimately progress in the Software Development Department.
This role is responsible for the development of bespoke software and applications for use by our customers. With a large number of implementation projects being undertaken by the organisation, candidates should have the capacity to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously. You should have an independent approach and be able to become a valuable member of the team.
It is critical that you have the ability to be able to work under pressure and you are able to prioritise work load based on the Business Impact of an individual project.
- SQL Server
Preferred but not essential
- Entity Framework
- GIT/BitBucket source control
- Test driven development
- Comfortable working in a team and alone
- Recognises need to work to standards and follow agreed procedures
- Customer friendly with good interpersonal skills
- Open to different ways of working
- Quality focused
- £negotiable (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus an additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
- Ongoing product and service training
- Company pension scheme
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com